Phoenix Renaissance Festival 2013

Well met, good friends!

Now that the holiday season is finally over, it's back to business with book signings and this year I am very lucky to do one at the Phoenix Renaissance Festival which takes place next month and runs for several weeks. As the brochure indicates: The Festival is an explosion of sights and sounds in a 30 acre village with the King and His court, castles and cottages, shops and pubs, and over 200 artisans with open air shops, plus twelve stages of non-stop music, dance, swordplay and comedy to enchant every age.

Last year I met a book dealer there, dressed in period costume, by the name of Ann Chamberlin.  She is the author of a number of books including: The Woman at the Well,  The Joan of Arc Tapestries, and Leaving Eden. A very friendly and talented lady, she invited me to join her this year by having a book signing right there at her shop. I was happy to accept. I would love to help out there at her book shop. I guess I better brush up on my Renaissance English! It will take some planning, but we have already set up a date for that day.




Realmwalkers Book Signing

at the Phoenix Renaissance Festival

February 16th!

I don't have a time yet but it will be around 10:30 - 4:00. 

I have already started sewing my cloak and outfit as it is winter and the weather can be anything from sunny to cold and rainy.  Lee and I enjoy going to the fair every two years or so. It is one of the best I have ever attended.  If you are in the area, I hope you will stop by at her bookstall and say hello. As a matter of fact, I better find out what that stall is called. When I do, I will post it here. 

I also have a couple of other book signings and craft events I plan to attend in the next few months which include Hastings Books and The Book Exchange. The dates will posted here as usual and I hope to see you if you are in the area. Be safe and keep warm this winter. 

Now I need to get back to my sewing!