The Priestess and the Ravenknight at Amazon!

I am very pleased to inform you that my latest story, The Priestess and the Ravenknight, is now available at Amazon.com. The events of this story take place in the capital city of Espion, Sangrey (land of the dark elves) some time before what took place in Realmwalkers, and introduces two of my dark elf characters. I call this a medieval fantasy romance novelette and it is my first solo endeavor. Jack (co-author of Realmwalkers) helped me with some editing and proofing, as did other dear friends Vince and Brett. Thank you all once again!

The ebook costs $2.99 to download the Kindle version. There is no printed version and it's not going to be sold anywhere else for now. I have joined Amazon's KDP program where Prime Members are able to borrow this ebook for free! Non-Members can buy it and download it in just a few minutes. I am trying the Prime Program out to see how it works so I won't be selling any copies of this ebook here at my blog. Instead, please click on this book image and it will take you straight to the Amazon webpage to learn about my newest ebook: The Priestess and the Ravenknight.

The Priestess and the Ravenknight

If you don't own a Kindle eReader, Amazon now offers a FREE App for your device so you can download and read Kindle books. Click the image below to learn more about this app.