Thursday, November 19, 2015

Legend of Fayre Sea is finally done!

Happy Holiday everyone! It's almost Thanksgiving and I have a lot to be thankful for. I hope the same for you! May you all have a great holiday season with friends and family. Try not to stress out too much. I know. I am guilty of that myself.

It took me over a year to get this book finished, but I am very pleased to announce that it is. I just approved the artwork and print and understand it will be available on Amazon.com and Createspace.com in a few days. Here is the cover:


Here is the link for a preview of the book at Createspace: Legend of Fayre sea
It has been a long journey of rewrites, proofreading and drawing. But it's time to celebrate now on my third book, something I never dreamed I could do. 

Here is the back cover I designed.  



I thought some mermaid scales would be a nice touch for the background. Add an old dirty parchment for the book blurb, some cutlasses to embellish and voila!

Like my other books, I have done some illustrations inside. Due to the high cost of color graphics, I went with grey scale artwork.  More information about my new book is coming. Though I plan to sell them at Amazon and at Barnes & Noble, I prefer to sell my books right here at my blog.  Order them here if you want a signed copy and I will also personally package and ship them to you. This book is just in time for Christmas, so order now!

Now the REAL WORK begins... Book Marketing!