Saturday, December 24, 2016

Merry Christmas From WOT

Merry Christmas to all my friends and fellow bloggers and writers. I hope this year has been good to you. I know I haven't been very busy here on this blog, but I am planning to change that with more post in the coming year. It's going to be an interesting year with our new president. I will keep praying for our nation to come together and try to make 2017 a better more prosperous year.


Christmas is a magical time for me and my family. I hope it is for you too. Although there is no Christmas in my fictional world of Tiaera, it still snows there. With this in mind, I want to share a page from my coloring book for those of you who enjoy coloring. Grab your color pencils, water colors and gel pens, a cup of hot spiced tea, a glass of wine or hot chocolate and download this PDF as a gift from me to you. Merry Christmas and thank you for following my blog!


Click this link to download: Astria Wynterfest Coloring Page