Friday, January 3, 2014

Happy New Year!

Dear friends and colleagues,
Sorry for not posting here in a long while. I have been battling a nasty cough and cold for over a week now. I am doing better and hope to get back on my usual blogging routine and blog story. I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season and I wish you a happy and prosperous new year. Are you ready to write new books and stories as we enter into 2014? I plan to get back into writing my third book plus return to drawing once my health improves. Sadly, this may still take a few more days of bed rest. But I can't wait! I'm ready to work on my next book.
This cold medication is making me woozy so before I drift off to la la land once again, I want to thank all my friends and readers who have been so supportive not just in 2013, but ever since I have started writing in earnest. I want you to know how much I appreciate your support and encouragement. I wouldn't have gotten these two books done without it. I am grateful to have such good friends and colleagues around both locally in Havasu and online. Thanks so much!
Happy New Year and keep on writing!

4 comments:

  1. Gosh! WOOZY!! You mean more than usual???

    Awww...you know I'm teasing.... mostly ;) {{{}}}

    Well, get better quick and get back here. =)

    I didn't even know Authors got Sick Days...{{{}}}

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Leave it to you to make me smile even when I feel lousy, Dear Solus. I am going through writing withdrawal and anxious to get to work on my third book. I miss our chatting together too, but I'll be back soon. {{{HUGS}}}

      Delete
  2. Hi sweet missy. Sorry you have been ill. That is the best thing about those alcohol cough medications!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D I have enjoyed being back here my dear. I am sorry my hinder has been dragging. We know some of those reasons. You delight my senses and I am happy to be here again. Believe it or not, I literally couldn't get into your blog a few times lately. The internet gods hate me I know it! Or I am just always a curse to myself. Take care dear missy and hope you are all better.
    Love ya Yissy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yayyy!! Welcome back long lost Yissypoo! I'm so glad you are back to catch up on the blog stories and submit your comments like before. Sadly, my news is not good. I have suffered a relapse and had to see a doctor today. I am ordered me back to my bed with only very limited time at the computer, barely enough to check my email. Husband Lee is home all day and making sure I get my meds and rest. I am here now only because he has left for an hour to his men's bible study group and hasn't thought to PW-lock me from the PC. LOL! Nonetheless, I will return as soon as my health improves. Until then, keep writing and hugs!

      Delete