I hope you'll find this interesting and happy holidays to you all!
1. What is the working title of your book?
The Priestess and the Ravenknight
2. Where did the idea come from for the book?
I wanted to write about two of the characters you meet in my last co-written novel "Realmwalkers."
3. What genre does your book fall under?
Medieval Fantasy Romance
4. Which actors would you choose to play your characters in a movie rendition?
That's hard to say. My guess would be Alex Pettyfer for Krymson and Amanda Seyfriend for Azurene.
5. What is the one-sentence synopsis of your book?
Two dark elves make a bold attempt to defy an evil deity in order to save hundreds from death.
6. Will your book be self-published or represented by an agency?
Self published as an ebook only.
7. How long did it take you to write the first draft of your manuscript?
A few weeks. It's not a novel but a novelette. I also did the artwork and formatted the pages myself.
8. What other books would you compare this story to within your genre?
Realmwalkers which is featured at this blog.
9. Who or What inspired you to write this book?
I like these two characters a lot and wanted to write their story.
10. What else about your book might pique the reader’s interest?
I tend to add artwork to my stories that I hope my readers will enjoy and find interesting. Here below is the graphic I created for the cover of the ebook.
If you enjoyed this post you are invited to visit other writers who write similar works. Get to know them and leave comments for a chance to ask any questions you might have and perhaps win free copy of one of their books.